Custom Search

Most inspirational songs of all time


This post is on the most inspiring songs. Songs that motivate us and trigger us into action; Songs that remind us on the beauty of life; Songs that lift us up when we’re down; Songs that remind us of who we are. With hundreds and thousands of great songs out there, it is challenging to narrow it down the list. 


25. Somewhere Over The Rainbow



24. Chariots of Fire




23. It’s a Beautiful Day



  
22. Walking On Sunshine




21. What a Wonderful World



20. It’s My Life



19. That’s What Friends Are For



18. You Get What You Give


17. Return To Innocence



16. Music of My Heart




15. Circle of Life




14. Heal The World



13. You Raise Me Up


12. True Colors




11. When You Believe



10. Win




9. You Gotta Want It



8. I Will Survive



7. Dare You To Move


6. Never Surrender



5. Hero


4. I Believe I Can Fly


3. Gonna Fly Now



2. Reach





1. Eye of The Tiger



No comments:

Post a Comment